Monday, October 28, 2024

Martial Arts Magazine Australian Article

It's been a while since I've posted on the Kojutsukan blog. I've been working on completing and finalising my second book, Fear and Fight: Understanding Our Natural and Learned Responses to a Threat, and I've been posting on The School of Jan de Jong blog.

In addition, I forwarded a contribution based on work in my first book, The Science Behind all Fighting Techniques, to Martial Arts Magazine Australia. My article was based on the use of an understanding of biomechanical force to better understand, teach, and learn martial arts techniques. That article was published in the sixth edition of MAMA. There are many other interesting articles from various contributors in that magazine.


I will be forwarding contributions for future articles based on work in my two books to MAMA for future publication. That work provides unique insights into the understanding, teaching, and learning of martial arts and self-defence techniques and tactics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my work all the more relevant as I use them to direct my research and theorising. Thank you.